|Best natural remedies for rosacea : Know Your Lifestyle|
Read More: How To Keep Yourself Fit Without Gym
The causes of this skin condition are red patches, bumps, swollen, burning feeling swelling eyelids, thick, dry skin as well as small cysts. The symptoms seems to come and go. Ones can be free from it for weeks, months or even years before being suffered from it again.
It is believed that rosacea is caused by swelling blood vessels under the skin. Moreover, some factors such as exposure to direct sunlight, high consumption of spicy food, stress, massive drinking, sinus infections as well as living in the region with a hazardous temperature will trigger the condition.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that you might take a look at those natural home remedies and give it a try to get rid of the condition.
1. CHAMOMILE COMPRESS
Chamomile is a powerful remedy to adopt thanks to its incredible anti- inflammatory and antibacterial property which can greatly help to reduce redness and inflammation. Also, its active ingredient such as flavonoid and terpenoids will offer soothing effect on skin.
• Dip about 3 – 6 chamomile tea bags in 3 glasses of boiling water for about 10 – 15 minutes
• Remove the tea bags and put the solution in the fridge
• Soak a cotton swab in the cold solution
• Squeeze out the excess water
• Put the cotton ball on the affected area for about 10 minutes
• Repeat the process for several times a day till improvement.
Honey is packed with antibacterial, antiseptic and anti – inflammatory properties, thereby it can be used to prevent breakouts of acne as well as reduce the symptoms of rosacea. In addition, honey can remove black eyes as well.
• Massage the affected area with a tablespoon of honey
• Let it sit for 20 minutes
• Wash off with water again
• Apply the moisturizer
• Repeat the process twice daily to promote the healing process
• Mix some honey with olive oil and milk to create a solution
• Apply the mixture on the affected area and let it sit for 10 minutes
• Rinse it off with warm water
• Repeat the process 1 – 3 times a week.
Licorice will help you to lower redness, itchiness and inflammation that associated with rosacea. Extracted licorice possess strong and effective anti – inflammatory properties which can promote healthy skin microorganism.
• Mix some licorice powder with honey an aloe vera gel
• Apply the mixture on the affected area
• Let it for 15 minutes before washing it thoroughly with water.
• Repeat the process twice a day for 4 – 8 weeks.
4. GREEN TEA
There are anti – carcinogen, antioxidant, phyto protective as well as anti – inflammatory properties galore in the green tea and they will effectively help you to treat rosacea. It can lower the skin’s response to ultraviolet light, thereby, it will prevent papules as well as pustules from growing on the affected area. Adopting green tea will reduce redness and inflammation significantly.
• Make two glasses of green tea and place them into the fridge for 30 minutes
• Dip a clean cloth in the tea and put it on the affected area for a few minutes.
• Repeat the process for twice a day till you notice the improvement.
5. LAVENDER OIL
Lavender oil possess antiseptic, antibacterial as well as anti – inflammatory properties, thereby, it has been widely used to cure many skin conditions such as rosacea.
• Dip a cotton swab in pure lavender oil (also called therapeutic – grade)
• Give a gentle massage to the affected skin
• It will ease the inflammation and reduce facial blood vessels
• Repeat the process for twice a day.
• Mix a few drops of lavender oil with some almond oil
• Before going to sleep, you can apply the mixture on the skin and massage
• Let it sit overnight and wash again with warm water in the morning.
• Repeat the process for a few weeks.
Oatmeal is packed with anti – inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties which will significantly reduce itchiness, redness and inflammation.
• Mix some powdered oatmeal with water in a large bowl
• Apply the mixture on the afflicted region on your skin
• You may smooth the mixture over the skin
• Let it sit for 20 minutes
• Rinse it with water and pat dry by a soft towel.
• Repeat the process twice daily.